"The most delicious coffee
I've ever had."
"The most delicious coffee I've ever had."
"A better-tasting, perfect cup delivered like nothing you've ever seen before."
"It's like having a little bottle of espresso without the machine or all the cleanup."
One drop makes
Iced Caramel Macchiato
"Jot is my kickstart; I add 4-5 ounces of water to one tablespoon for a quick, strong 'espresso'. I also like to have an iced Jot coffee after skating."
Just one tablespoon changes everything
Original + Dark
A smooth, balanced blend and a darker blend that's flavor-forward and not afraid to speak up for itself.
You'll love it. Guaranteed. Free Shipping.
Original + Dark
A smooth, balanced blend and a darker blend with a free set of 2 ice coffee glasses.
$68$39Grab the Deal
You'll love it. Guaranteed. Free Shipping.
"So smooth and all of the recipes that came with the bottle elevated the already stellar flavor! I'll be a forever customer."
Heaven in a Cup
"I'm a big fan of iced coffee, and this little bottle has just made my mornings! So easy to mix and the taste is wonderful!"
"I've been looking for a good cold brew I can make at home for YEARS! I'm obsessed with Jot and can't wait to order more!!"
Maximum Taste. Minimal Waste.
Organic beans from premier growing regions in South America, Central America, and Indonesia
100% of spent grounds are composted for soil amendment
Multi-use recyclable glass packaging (no pods, no single use cups, no filters)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Jot?
- Jot is coffee in its purest, most delicious form. Through our proprietary extraction process, we’ve brewed a liquid 20x stronger than regular coffee, resulting in an unparalleled combination of flavor, freshness and convenience. A tablespoon of Jot (plus a splash of water or milk) is all you need to transform your daily coffee ritual.
- How many cups of coffee can I make with a bottle of Jot?
- Each bottle is packed with enough coffee to make about 14 standard 10oz cups. But don’t limit yourself to Americanos! Jot is totally versatile, and can serve as anything from a functional boost of energy to a smoothie, to a decadent drizzle over vanilla ice cream.
- Is Jot organic?
- We source exclusively from organic farms located in intact forests in South America. That means absolutely no monocropping or deforestation. It’s better for the planet, better for farmers, and better for you.
- How do you use Jot?
- With Jot, mouthwatering, magical coffee is just a tablespoon away. Take your coffee black? Combine Jot with hot or cold water. Latte lover? Swap that water for whole, almond or oat milk. On a keto kick? Mix a little half and half with a shot of Jot. Feeling nostalgic? Add a spoon of Jot to grandma’s banana bread recipe. The possibilities are endless.
- Can I drink Jot straight?
- Yes, but keep in mind that just one tablespoon of Jot contains as much caffeine as a strong cup of black coffee. Go easy to avoid the jitters!
- Does Jot need to be refrigerated? What’s the shelf life?
- While refrigeration is not required, we recommend refrigerating after opening to keep it fresh. We doubt you’ll have any left over, but just in case, Jot should be consumed within about 90-days of receiving your order. When in doubt, check the back of your bottle for a “drink by” date.
- Where can I buy Jot?
- Jot is only available online at jot.co. This enables us to cut out the time and inefficiency of traditional distribution methods in order to deliver the freshest possible coffee directly to your door. No lines. No snobby baristas. Just perfect coffee.
- How much caffeine is in a serving?
- The caffeine content of Ultra Coffee can vary slightly, between 140-150mg per tablespoon. The range is due primarily to the natural variation in soils, climate and the precise time of the harvest. By comparison, the average cup of coffee can range from as little as 75mg to as much as 200mg per cup. This is due to a wide number of variables including coffee bean source, roast profile, amount of coffee used, brew times, brew temperatures and brew method. With Ultra Coffee, we recommend you start with just one tablespoon and see where it takes you.
- How do subscriptions work?
- If you’re like us, coffee is a non-negotiable part of your day. You’re uncompromising about your brew, and for good reason. You like the good stuff. Keep the coffee flowing with fresh Jot delivered to your door just when you need it, and save 25% in the process. Once subscribed you can fine tune your settings, add an extra bottle, or update your personal info at any time. Know you’ll be on vacation one week? You can easily skip a delivery. You can also pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- How do I manage my subscription?
- Need to update your address or billing info? Want to add an extra bottle because the in-laws are in town? Our user-friendly subscription portal can be accessed by clicking here. If you have any trouble accessing your account or managing your subscription, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- How does the Member Exclusive coffee work?
- The Member Exclusive limited batch coffee is just that: a rotating, small batch brew of some of the world's most remarkable coffees available exclusively for subscribers. These coffees rotate every couple of months, and are delivered at your desired frequency. Loving a particular Member Exclusive? Stock up by adding bottles to your upcoming delivery via our easy-to-use subscriber portal. Not loving a particular rotation? Skip it or swap for more of the staples, Original and Dark, until the next release is available.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Ordering 2 or more bottles? We'll cover the cost of shipping for you*. More sipping, less shipping. Starting with just one bottle, this may be subject to a flat $7.95 shipping charge.
*For noncontiguous US (excluding military), free shipping starts at orders of 3 or more bottles. Orders of 1-2 bottles may be subject to a flat $10 shipping charge.
- What if I don’t like it? What’s your return policy?
- We're true to our brew. Which means we've gone to great lengths to source the best possible beans, roast them in a manner that maximizes flavor and smoothness, and extract them into a liquid that's perfect every time. Having that said, we get that food can be subjective. If you don’t love Ultra Coffee, return for a full refund. No hassle.
Shipping + Delivery + Returns